Ten Things That Make Me Really Happy
1. My relationship with God- I am so very thankful that He saves me and sustains me.
2. My husband- I love him, and he's my best friend.
3. My kids- I love being with them. I love homeschooling them. As Jason reminds me so often, I'm livin' my dream.
4. Homeschooling- I love planning and teaching (not planning so much lately), but I still love it.
5. New books-The UPS man was almost mobbed as he came to our deck yesterday bearing homeschool books.
6. Bubble baths- Don't worry, no picture is included.
7. Reading- Yes, it is closely related to #5, but I don't only have to read new books, so it counts.
8. Pets- Nothing beat rubbing a sweetly purring kitty or smiling, grateful dog.
9. Chocolate- Does this need an explanation?
10. Watching my kids- From volleyball to basketball to gymnastics to ballet, I love seeing the kids do something great.
This post was originally linked up with Blog Every Day in May.
Ten Things That Make Me Really Happy Reviewed by Leah Courtney on 10:33:00 PM Rating: